Where / what brand for new tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tech4x4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tech4x4

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
169
Reaction score
27
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys my home was caught up in this whole Louisiana flood thing a few weeks ago and now that everything is dry its time to rebuild and that means the reef too.. So I'm in the market for a new tank and was wondering what you guys recommend. looking for either 36 or 40w x 24d x 30h, tank will be built in to existing cabinet space so no stand needed and it will be covered around all sides so no rimless but eurobracing would be nice. I also already pre-ordered one of the new shadow overflows as soon as I saw them (last tank had a huge ugly internal overflow which I always hated) so that's the current plan. I think I can salvage my previous filtration system but sadly my Apex also went for a swim so if anyone has a recommendation for a good eurobraced tank mfg or where to get a deal on a new apex I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new