Which Aquarium to use between these 3?

Infidel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally think AIO is just too hard to keep sump area clean lots of detritus can build up. Also the limited quality equipment options for AIOs. One thing that is a must for me any more are filter rollers and not socks. I am really tempted to go with Trigger new Platinum sump with its own filter roller but man is it pricey.

Trigger equipment is undeniably nice and sexy, but also insanely costly for what it is. With that said, if you like it and want it, and possibly even need it, then buy it. :)

OP
OP
Chris Spaulding

Chris Spaulding

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trigger equipment is undeniably nice and sexy, but also insanely costly for what it is. With that said, if you like it and want it, and possibly even need it, then buy it. :)
I went a bought a 20 long from Petco and off of Ebay found a precut baffle system cut just for that tank. I then siliconed the baffles in to what I needed. A 4 " Klir filter roller will drop right in with this. I currently use one on my SPS tank and love it.

With the Black Friday deals I picked up every thing I needed for this tank from MD
Varios 4 ( 10 % off )
Klir Di 4. (25% off)
Maxspect F330 master and slave (20% off )
50 Lbs of dry rock ( 25% off )
2 AI HD 16 Primes with Goosnecks (15% off with VIP coupon I had )
Heater and inkbird (20 % off )
UV sterilizer (10 % off )

Skimmer is a Deltec 1000i way over skimming for size of tank ( but I have as spare)

Now I just need the tank here about 2 too 3 weeks out.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back