Which avast porthole should I get?

Flatlandreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
293
Reaction score
235
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting ready to purchase a macro lens and I am going to get an avast porthole for top down shots. Should I get the regular size or the extra long? I am going to use it with a Tamron 90mm lens.
 
I am getting ready to purchase a macro lens and I am going to get an avast porthole for top down shots. Should I get the regular size or the extra long? I am going to use it with a Tamron 90mm lens.

I have a Tokina 100 macro and a regular works fine with that lens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new