Which fish would you add to this 90g?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steverd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steverd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
295
Reaction score
199
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What fish would you consider adding to this 90g tank?
My parameters are zero nitrates and zero phosphates, so I need to feed more or add more fish I'm thinking.

I HAVE NOW
1 Kole Tang
2 Clown Fish
3 Lyretail Anthias
3 Pajama Cardinalfish
1 Midas Blenny
1 Neon Blenny
1 Purple Firefish
1 Six Line Wrasse
1 Coral Beauty Angelfish
1 Royal Gramma
2 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Urchin

This tank is alot of zoanthids and LPS - Thank you for your opinions and suggestions.

Tanks 7-2026a.png
 
Azure damsel
 
I’m sorry and I agree with a relatively more peaceful Damsel, but why is the image AI?
I wasn't happy with my original photo here: Which one is better? Maybe the original?
Tank 7-2026.JPG
 
I wasn't happy with my original photo here: Which one is better? Maybe the original?
Tank 7-2026.JPG
I find my in camera AI enhanced images often look better than shot. Sure its AI but I don't see it much different than processing a raw image to get a great image. Its faster and easier IMO. Its not a photography forum and i don't see that you added anything you just took an image and made it better lol. Not something to do if your looking for assistance with algae or something but for just showing your tank I see nothing wrong with it. JMO
 
I find my in camera AI enhanced images often look better than shot. Sure its AI but I don't see it much different than processing a raw image to get a great image. Its faster and easier IMO. Its not a photography forum and i don't see that you added anything you just took an image and made it better lol. Not something to do if your looking for assistance with algae or something but for just showing your tank I see nothing wrong with it. JMO

Thanks, I only added my tank photo for reference. So many times on here when I post a question, someone will ALWAYS ask for a photo of my tanks, LOL. I think AI mostly removed all of my coralline algae. I don't remove it from the back glass. I don't know if most people do or don't? Hmmmm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new