Which goniopora is this? Care?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanomania
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nanomania

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
1,873
Reaction score
364
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv been reading alot on goniopora and most of the articles suggest keeping slightly water dirty (skimless or under skimming) and feeding frozen rotifers, plankton and cyclopeeze. Mine is a skimless tank. I would like to k ow which gonio is this??

f47a0fd849f20d680767da41b6539672.jpg
 
Its indian wild caught.
I believe it's all become a little confusing. I put my comment as a joke because of the location you mentioned. Please see that you put that the Goniopora is Indian Wild Caught when I'm sure you meant Indo or Indonesian.
 
I believe it's all become a little confusing. I put my comment as a joke because of the location you mentioned. Please see that you put that the Goniopora is Indian Wild Caught when I'm sure you meant Indo or Indonesian.
I ment india. Not indonesia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new