Which Korallen Zucht products work for you?

Reefinometry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thinking of trying this brand out to help enhance coloration and polyp extension on my sps.

With some many korallen zucht products, I dont even know where to start or which ones people stand by.

Lets hear which are some of the best products they make that you like.

Thanks!

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the flatworm stop and coral booster to speed up growth. I also use the meerwasser, zeo food, sponge power, coral vitalizer, and acro glow. I’ll occasionally does pohls xtra special.
I tried the full zeo system with the reactor and zeolites zeostart but it wrecked my tank.

ZAB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used phols,sponge power,coral vitalizer and coral snow. lps ..have had great improvement in color and growth

IMG_20180407_121816.jpg

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also use Pohl's Xtra, Amino LPS, and Coral Vitalizer. I can definitely tell the difference when I cut the dose back so it must be helping :p

GeauxLSU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run the full Zeovit system and it works really well for me, one of the best changes I made to my tank. I used to run Triton method but switched off when they were having supply chain issues and haven’t ever looked back. Nutrients are always low, despite me feeding like it’s going out of style. Coral are happy, healthy, and colorful.

I found this link super helpful when deciding which products to run:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/brsinstruc...llenzucht_guide_easy_reefing_english_2018.pdf

ckalupa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stuff is pricey but you use very little each time. Like 5 drops of the food items for a 125 gallon system. So the bottle last a lot longer so maybe the price per use is similar to other good foods. And they don’t seem to spike N and phos in use. Sponge power is also a good food from KZ. I believe it was their former primary food before the ZeoFood3. A lot of the Zeovit folks still use that instead.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back