Which Leather Toadstool is this?

Andrew Stevens

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
181
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get a hand identifying the exact toadstool leather this is?

View attachment 3430295

It’s one of the coolest corals I’ve ever seen, but have a hard time differentiating between Japanese long polyp, green base, neon green etc.

Thanks!
 
Sorry I meant to post this in the soft corals forum.
 
IMG_5469.jpeg
 
Sorry I just have deleted it while I was trying to switch where the thread was posted.
 
Good question. Thats as far as I could get with my Facebook stalking. Lol It’s a beauty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new