Which magnetic cleaner for 1" acrylic tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's sure a lot of money. I'd probably need the one for 1" to 1.5" ($325!!!) to be sure. Which one do you use?
I have the f7 model for my 1.25" thick acrylic tank.
Would recommend picking up a matching scratch removal kit as well just for a rainy day if ever needed (should be B iirc)
 
Thanks for recommending Mighty Magnet cleaners @C_AWOL and @JenB .. I am on the hunt for the best cleaner for my 300G (3/4s inch).. These are expensive but are exactly what I wanted. Boom! tyvm!
 
Has anyone found a cheaper alternative to Mighty Magnets? Given the retail cost of N52 magnets at the strength needed for 1" acrylic is $8 to $20 per magnet (and much cheaper wholesale), $300 to $400 for a scrapper feels a bit excessive.

I feel I might have to use my 2Kg of PETG and 16oz of WeldOn 16 to make my own.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new