Which one would you choose?

Coralreefer1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve decided to bite the bullet and drop $100 on a single polyp. Which one would you buy? I’m having a difficult time deciding as they are both beautiful...
SPECKLED KRAK or BUTT KISSER paly!

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s too early to make such tough decisions lol

I would probably go for the kraks first tho...

chum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its shame you are so far from me. i have 7 polyps of kraks for sale for $400. i have had success with mine. i would go with the kraks. IMG_1891.JPG

NemHost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy the speckled krak now and wait on the buttkisser, those will continue to come down in value.

Completely agree. Buttkissers grow like weeds so it should drop in value significantly. At last Connecticut frag swap, some vendors were selling two to three polyps for 50-60 dollars. Speckled kraks grow at a much slower rate so it shouldn’t drop as much in value. Both are very nice and I actually prefer buttkissers over speckled kraks

NemHost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its shame you are so far from me. i have 7 polyps of kraks for sale for $400. i have had success with mine. i would go with the kraks. IMG_1891.JPG

Very nice collection and I especially love those bloodshots. I’ve been looking for them for a while and can’t find them near me.

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Very nice collection and I especially love those bloodshots. I’ve been looking for them for a while and can’t find them near me.

Went to a swap a few weeks back and a vender had a 2p for $300. They're not as available as they once were and I know they don't frag well but that still seemed a little excessive. Then again apparently that's the direction we're going in.

chum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to a swap a few weeks back and a vender had a 2p for $300. They're not as available as they once were and I know they don't frag well but that still seemed a little excessive. Then again apparently that's the direction we're going in.
i paid $120 for these two. they seem to be picky. still trying to find their sweet spot. the kraks have gone from 2 polyps to 7 in 5 months.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back