Which online store? Any other places?

NewFisher18

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Messages
99
Reaction score
25
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to decide whether to buy fish from the coralreeftn or cultivated reef. I have been looking into both and have seen good things. Any thoughts or suggestions for other places?
 
Last edited:
I try to buy from ORA distributors like BRS.
I have purchased corals from Cultivated Reef. The corals were healthy but communication was meh. I hear good things about Dr.Reef.
 
I am trying to decide whether to buy fish from the coralreeftn or cultivated reef. I am planning on a normal ocellaris and some version of a black and white one. I have been looking into both and have seen good things for the websites. Any thoughts on them or suggestions for other places?
 
I will always give a shout-out to Dr. Reef whenever I can. The owner is extremely nice and you get QT'd fish from him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new