Which Sailfin tang is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkhunt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bkhunt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
795
Reaction score
239
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I say it is a Regular Sail fin and another says it is a Desjardini Sailfin.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 281
guess this is inconclusive. I will just have a lfs order me the fish to make sure I get the Red Sea Tang. I am trying to battle my bubble algae from all angles. I have been manually removing it, got some emeralds (just got some larger ones since my wrasse thinks they are treats), extra water cages, less feeding, less light.
 
Most likely a regular sailfin, with its dark body and yellow tail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new