Which shrimp goby do you like best?

Which of these shrimp gobies do you like best and why?

  • Wheeler's

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Orange stripe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinkbar

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yasha

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other (explain below)

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Yellow Watchman because they spend more time out of their hole. But you don't list that option??
These are the 4 species my wife and I are currently trying to decide between, but we're open to other suggestions. Thanks! Amount of time out of the hole is something we hadn't given much thought to, but makes a lot of sense.
 
I have only kept the Wheelers and Yasha, but I suspect the pink bar and orange stripe are going to be similar to the Wheelers which are in the same family. I voted for the Wheelers because they are out more, hardier and longer lived than the Yasha. I keep both the Yasha and the Wheelers along with the Yellow Headed Rose Gobies which I find to be hardier and easier to acclimate than the Yasha, but if I could only have one it would probably be the Wheelers.
 
I have a yasha and it is out quite a bit. Always has been.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new