Which supplemental led bar to choose?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aaron75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
1,470
Reaction score
1,202
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Currently setting up a new tank, 55x28x20. Using 2 a8se blue as my main lighters. Want 1 48" bar on each side to supplement. My options that I've come to are orphek or3 or maybe even or4, quanta helix, or maybe even populargrow. Follow up, I'm using the a8se blues, should I supplement with a more day light color like Reef day (orphek) or reef crest (quanta) or just use blues to really blend it all together?
 
I use OR3 bars to supplement my metal halide, I'm very happy with it
 
Upvote 0
I love Quanta’s Helix. Truly an awesome spectrum and puts out a serious power punch! I’ve had the OR3 and was not a fan.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new