Which toby puffer to choose

Trustyworm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2024
Messages
94
Reaction score
21
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a toby puffer that has personality like the porcupine puffer. I have seen videos of puffers going to their owners and following them on the glass. Unfortunately I only have a 75 gallon, so I will have to settle for a toby version. Any recommendations?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new