White back ground for sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigfish93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bigfish93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
215
Reaction score
27
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can get a white paper background to place on the backside of my sump? Or does anyone have a better idea? I wish I would of had the backside of my sump in white but I used clear acrylic.
I'm wanting it to be white so that it matches everything else and helps to hide the electric cords as well.

Any advice would be appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new