White Bugs - Interceptor prescription

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kyan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Messages
229
Reaction score
507
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently found out that my tank is infested with white bugs. Every morning before the lights turn on I can see them on several sps, I already lost a couple. I don't own a dog so I can't go to a vet and ask for a prescription. Anyone have some spare Interceptor or any vet here that can make me a prescription. I would gladly pay for it. TIA
 
Last time I purchased some I had to order online at a vet supply located in Canada. Took 5 days to get to Colorado. Just google Canada pet medication or something to that effect and you should find a supply
 
Last time I purchased some I had to order online at a vet supply located in Canada. Took 5 days to get to Colorado. Just google Canada pet medication or something to that effect and you should find a supply
Thanks for the lead!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new