White circles on Live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can anyone tell me what this is? If its bad, how do I get rid of it?

 
Last edited:
Are they little spirals?Probaly just a type of feather duster completly harmless
 
I have never had any problems with them. Odds are they will never hatch, I believe they need brackish water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new