White spots on glass

restep19807

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone id the white spots on my tank glass please? I could use some details if yiu have the id. That's the best pics I could get with my phone.
 

Attachments

  • 1412729057830.jpg
    1412729057830.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 1412729080583.jpg
    1412729080583.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 227

[TD="width: 150, bgcolor: #C6DEFF, colspan: 5, align: left"] Hydroid [/TD]

[TD="width: 150, align: left"] Image: [/TD]
[TD="width: 100, align: left"] Classification: [/TD]
[TD="width: 400, align: left"] Comments: [/TD]
[TD="width: 50, align: left"] Status: [/TD]

[TD="align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="align: left"] Hydrozoa [/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Hydriods of this type can be common in a new tank and usually die off within a couple of months. Highly unlikely to cause any problems.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]




[/TD]
Hitchhikers Guide to the Reef Tank - RTAW Reefpedia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new