White spots on glass?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doobie65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi guys. I'm Akari trying to figure out what these white spots are. They are only on rocks and invertebrates shells. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 20220505_112424.jpg
    20220505_112424.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 20220505_112413.jpg
    20220505_112413.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 20220505_112350.jpg
    20220505_112350.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 172
Hi guys. I'm Akari trying to figure out what these white spots are. They are only on rocks and invertebrates shells. Thanks.
This looks exactly like what I am getting now. I have them all over the glass rocks and even on the shells of snails and hermies. @asc900 what did they turn out to be for you?
 
Thread is kind of old but any solutions on how to remove the white dots? It is pretty tough/tiresome to manually remove. Thanks.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new