White spots on my live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter 36boo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

36boo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2016
Messages
178
Reaction score
17
Location
Atmore Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm seeing little white spots on my live rock one is as big as a dime what is it and how to fix it or don't worry about it. please help!
 
Please help

20160608_120024.jpg
 
I was asking because my urchins will leave white spots like that.
 
My live rock has white areas. I've noticed these white areas eventually produce something cool.
a6305340b6782b1ae2b99c6b502e4df7.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new