White spots on Xenia??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rogue
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rogue

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1574200384198620949036675094058.jpg

Should I be concerned about these white spots?
 
Okay, I just started to notice some on my gsp and it got me worried.
 
I watched the Xenia really closely today and noticed some of the spots moving and ended up taking the Xenia out to look at it better and a lot of the "trunk" of it was white. so I did a fresh water dip on it. I'll report what happens to it in a few days. I think it was some type of parasite eating at it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new