White tail tang

btb72

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in a large White tail bristletooth tang? Eats like a pig, went through a full copper power, apu general cure, metroplex regimen but I think it’s going to be large for my tank. I bought him for $200 for a stinking amazing deal and you don’t have to worry about parasites since I already qted him according to humblefish’ protocol. If you have any questions on how I did anything I will gladly answer them. Price is very firm. I’m just
Going to get another one that is smaller. So I could trade him back to the lfs but thought I’d offer up here first.
In bowling green, it but mother in law lives in Murfreesboro so i am down there a few times this coming week. He/she is probably close to 5-6” long

9E9DB3FB-D9A9-48DD-8859-2B331B8283A7.jpeg C8DD3C89-2B23-495D-AF34-870FDAFD91E5.jpeg

OP
OP
B

btb72

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still available
Yep it is. I was about to take it back to the lfs for a smaller one (when they get one in). I did measure him and he is closer to 4.5-5”. Eats like a champ and has been through a full humblefish qt. Not sure when driving back to the the boro.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back