Who 'dis clown?

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
932
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went into a Petco for the first time in probably a decade, just to look around. Their fish tanks were in ok state, although I could see in one particular chamber a fish constantly scratching. 😢

I also saw this handsome guy. Any idea what this particular customization is? (No, I did not buy him.) I don't generally like the customized versions of clown, but this one is striking.

IMG_7510.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new