Who dis DBC - part dos. Come join the fun!

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,364
Reaction score
21,258
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Now that we’ve maybe solved the mystery of who Dust Bowl Corals is—probably, possibly, allegedly—it felt like time to start a fresh thread. The water cooler bottle was empty anyway, and nobody here lifts with their legs.

So, you came for the $50 DBC gift card? Totally fine. May the odds be ever in your favor.

After chugging my morning coffee and receiving my daily motivational sermon from Zero Cool, inspiration struck: a gift card giveaway. The rules are simple - don't copy and paste the same post to flood the thread like basement floods his...well basement. Hit 50 posts the old-fashioned way: mild chaos, light mischief, and questionable life choices.

Once we hit 51 posts (because my first post is basically the tutorial level), I’ll summon a random number generator to pick a number between 2 and 51. Whoever owns that post wins the $50 GC. It’s like bingo, but with more caffeine and the prize is coral money.
 
mel gibson poker GIF
 
Looks like I'm padding the post counts over here.... I'm feeling generous this Friday 😮

IF the random number generator picks one of my post numbers, I'll spin again and DOUBLE the GC to $100

wolf of wall street omg GIF
 
On another note. I nab a 8 heads Sentia doser(1 master 7 slaves) for $200. Plan to switch over my jebao for my 180 when I switch over to MR after I run out of ESV
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new