Who does business cards & Websites

Do you just need the designs? If so, I do that type of work.

Some examples,
MudBonesSkull.jpg

ReefZedge2.jpg

FinishedAnimation.gif

DoneJaypeg.jpg

Animation.gif
 
Last edited:
Sweet Graphics! PM sent!
 
If anyone needs full color brochures, BC, Env, Letterheads, anything or just spot color stuff, I do it all. If you are up north I can pretty much guarantee, even with shipping, you will get better prices than you will local.
We are poor folk down here and always lower priced.
 
I do it all too...

www.creativesoup.com

I specialize in small business. Worked with Digital Aquatics, Cherry Corals, Fish n' Frags, Buythereef, Aqua SD, Snyder Perkins Seas, Melev's Reef, SDMAS, Liquid Life.... and tons more. I just haven't got it all on my new website yet.
 
I do it all too...

www.creativesoup.com

I specialize in small business. Worked with Digital Aquatics, Cherry Corals, Fish n' Frags, Buythereef, Aqua SD, Snyder Perkins Seas, Melev's Reef, SDMAS, Liquid Life.... and tons more. I just haven't got it all on my new website yet.

SCMAS can also vouch for the awesome work she does... :D
 
My family business has been in Commercial printing for 25yrs, we do it all. From short run Digital(biz cards, post cards, mailing, and Variable Data) to full blown publications, and high volume inserts/flyers. we can do whatever you need w/ 5 heatset webs, 2 full size 6 color sheetfed, and various short run digital press'. We have a full inhouse design staff, Inhouse bindery, as well as in-house Web design and programming.

Sending PM with specifics, website, and email. NO jobs too small!!! ;)

And for the rest of you printers who posted, if you have a large job that doesnt fit you, feel free to PM me with specs and I can send quotes.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new