Who else ordered the Royal-Exclusiv Alpha 250

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to hook this guy up - I guess I need the new tank to arrive 1st....

They should be in the US any day now.
VX-A250.jpg
 
Is it really worth 1k? What will it do that other skimmers cant? Just curious
 
I have been tossing this one around myself. I have a cone now, and I am very pleased with the performance of the shape.

I am thinking of this or the WM K2....
 
I find it a bit odd that there are a lot of people with the BK cone and very few success stories or even skimming pictures.
 
I dont have a pic (I deleted it after sending it to Mr Gadgets) but I put mine in a 20g tank (right out of the box) with 18g of water from my display and ~2 cups of junk out of my Deltec AP701. 1 hour later the skimmer had pulled out 1.5 cups of junk.

My new tank is not here yet, so for now I can't give a more detailed review.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new