Who feeds their palys/zoas

Reef keeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So who feeds their paly/zoas and what with and any significance of feeding?
I try to feed mine twice a week with mysis, they seen happier and grow faster and they also palys seem to get towards the quarter size quicker

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feed my space monsters coral frenzy and cyclopeeze. Went from one head to two pretty quickly.

I soak the plug in a small container so that I can flood the water with food and not dirty the tank up.

florida reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a good idea!
I feed my space monsters coral frenzy and cyclopeeze. Went from one head to two pretty quickly.

I soak the plug in a small container so that I can flood the water with food and not dirty the tank up.

I feed my zoas and palys sometimes. I spend most of my time trying to fend off the hermits as they attempt to steal food from my chalices.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I target feed my tank 4 times a week usually mixing fauna marin acan zoa food with coral frenzy or phytoplankton or zooplankton or oyster feast I try to be diverse with the feedings and seem to get good results I also target feed my chalices favias and acans along with fungais

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back