Who has acan colonies

ironworker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is nearing the end of its cycle. Who has acan colonies for sell. I dont want frags. If you have colonies that you want to sell or would cut a nice chunk from id like to see them.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe from what I am reading in some of the posts you are newer to the hobby. If you don't mind me suggesting, I would start out with frags and let them grow out. Not only will this help your patience but, it will also not be as bad of a heartache if something negative should happen to your tank in the beginning (which happens more than all of us would like to admit). Some solid advice I received in the beginning is. Nothing good happens fast in this hobby and as for myself who likes keeping SPS corals was (slow persistent success). All the best in the hobby if I can ever help let me know.

OP
OP
I

ironworker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe from what I am reading in some of the posts you are newer to the hobby. If you don't mind me suggesting, I would start out with frags and let them grow out. Not only will this help your patience but, it will also not be as bad of a heartache if something negative should happen to your tank in the beginning (which happens more than all of us would like to admit). Some solid advice I received in the beginning is. Nothing good happens fast in this hobby and as for myself who likes keeping SPS corals was (slow persistent success). All the best in the hobby if I can ever help let me know.
Im not new. Just restarting. Ive had 2 successful tanks. Divorce causes problems. Lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back