Who has Packman acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter rip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rip

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Fremont,Mo.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like some info on Packman how much light flow care requirements
A pic would be nice .
I have a frag coming from ASD.
 
I've got it. It does seem to be a bit finicky when parameters swing. At the moment mine is in a 30 cube loaded with huge favias that constantly suck up my alkalinity. I'm sure once I transfer it to the 150 I'm hoping for more consistent color. Mine is shallow right under my 250 halide. If I had a preference I'd keep it at medium depth medium light and medium flow. The only place I can keep mine at the moment is on my frag rack. Fast grower!
 
Last edited:
Thanks sps pirate for info
I'm glad it's a good grower for you
Mine will be under 150watt Phoenix I hope it likes it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new