Who has the largest RFA? Post pic/size here please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RebeccaB9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RebeccaB9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
32
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So our RFA is easily 6-8 inches across when fully relaxed.

F56D152C-E8D8-4863-85FB-9A6E57C36441.jpeg


F3BFF810-B7C4-41FD-8AF5-E2DD213E7621.jpeg


118D1A3E-1161-4779-A2A2-F75B0C337370.jpeg


DEE0F238-3226-4AEB-B7EE-A3FC43F5F171.jpeg
 
Beautiful! It looks like the same variety as mine! Big Foot (as I call him) got even more relaxed after I posted his pic.
 
Beautiful! Looks like our “Big Foot” He decided to relax even more after my post.
upload_2019-6-3_15-35-0.jpeg
 
Yours definitely looks like it "ingests" more water to puff up. (Smoother tentacles and disk.) Mine gets blasted every couple of minutes with some fairly heavy flow which probably keeps him a little less inflated. What kind of flow do you keep yours in?
 
Well he hates flow, so I have a power head on the back opposite wall that I run all the time, and a MP10 that I run sometimes based on his reaction. I know, I should just leave it on, but he rules the tank! He has personality and LOVES to eat and I like seeing him fold his tentacles together when he’s happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new