Who here has midnight lightning clowns?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrisv.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
3,444
Reaction score
3,843
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to get a better idea of the pattern diversity of the midnight lightning clown morph. Would people who are keeping them mind posting some pictures? Also, where are you buying them?
 
I guess know body does
 
I feel like this is a way underappreciated morph in the hobby. I've seen only one in person. I was on a break from the hobby and I saw it at a LFS. I set up a tank specifically for that fish.
PXL_20210309_204957324.jpg
 
I had a pair and lost them in a tank crash
 
Found my new favorite clowns
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new