who is going to aqua?

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
4,906
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ll be there sunday if anyone wants to meet up. I have a few frags i can trade or sell:

Bill Murray acro (2)
AOI multiple frags
Bam Bams (2)
fire and ice (1-2)
Blueberry fields (multiple)
Orange digi

All will be around $30
 
Chris, if the Blueberry Fields is the Acropora, I'm interested. I won't be attending but live close by and could meet up in the parking lot of the Expo Center. I'm in Sayreville, about 20 minutes from the Expo Center.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new