Who is ready for jason fox signature corals memorial weekend live sale?!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Merith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry took too long to type that post and my question was answered before it posted . And I have to start saving for that one lepto forget the name but it was crazy that it out does the jack o lantern lepto . Simply amazing.
Don't know which one your thinking of but the walking dead one was super sexy imo, that and the catagory 5 chalice/favia

Bills tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't the walking dead although that ones sweet too it was a different one and I cant find it so if anyone remember s the one im talken about please letnmenknow what its called

SlaChr83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess this was a cool experience and awesome job on the sick corals mr. Jason fox! I will say it was a frustrating experience seeing people manage multiple frags and packs and even cancel orders and I wasn't able to manage one. It seems this sort of sale is meant for people in the know and I don't seem to be one of them. I'm still not certain how people managed so many purchases when I was certain I clicked the picture as soon as it appeared on Jason's site as r2r is a little clunky with having to refresh and scroll. I did miss a little time throughout but I saw nearly every frag posted and couldn't nab one. I'll probably leave these sales to the pros on here cuz killing a day with nothing accomplished is a waste in my book! Thanks again mr fox, your corals are sick! I really wanna work on building a chalice dominate tank, but it's clear I can't go about it this way...

Jurg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cabana banana? That and walking dead were 2 I would have liked to grab. I got the last Monti pack so I'm hoping there's a slow burn in that one.

Bills tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lethal lepto is the one I was thinking about I finally found it after looking at every page for the tenth time lol . Thats the coolest lepto ive seen imo . Whoever got that one is very lucky and I hope it does well for them and grows out into a beautiful centerpiece in thier tank.

Jurg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Just looked up that lethal lepto, now I know what your talking about. That is one sick lepto. Now on my wish list.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI everyone, it was another awesome live sale. If you did not pay any of your corals you put it in your cart, now is the time to do it. We did not realist the unpaid corals last night and will do it this evening. The good news is that its going to be a another chance for you to get some more corals. they will be put on the live sale page on our website tonight. thank you

chazde3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jason if I order a cornbread nuclear death any chance of it being more than 6 polyps? The one I missed in the sale was about 20 and half the price lol

chazde3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI everyone, it was another awesome live sale. If you did not pay any of your corals you put it in your cart, now is the time to do it. We did not realist the unpaid corals last night and will do it this evening. The good news is that its going to be a another chance for you to get some more corals. they will be put on the live sale page on our website tonight. thank you
What time you thinking? I don't want to keep refreshing your site lol.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ITS LIVE NOW, anyone who wants to grab some more here is your chance. thanks

shrimplet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason i see these on your site for sale. I bought and paid for these last night. Pls confirm
image.jpg

broodc2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Redemption! Got my fierce Mellon! Missed it 3 times last night! Thanks to whoever decided to not pay for theirs!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back