Who LOVES their tank?

Formulator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
2,759
Location
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone always has something on their list to do next, a problem to solve, or something they wish they had. I know I have my own list, but I also LOVE my tank and do my best to enjoy it everyday. To just sit and watch the tank for even 5 minutes is so refreshing. My tank is not perfect (nowhere near), but its mine and I love it :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Anyone else love their tank? Post a photo if you want to share your slice of paradise!

IMG_5210.jpeg
 
I think its safe to say we love our tanks and hobby which brings us here

1724718772457.png
 
It's always an endless quest to make it better even if you are completely happy with it.
 
Even though my tank doesn't look the best, I love it. It's very relaxing to watch, I love the fish and I think it's so fun to watch the corals grow overtime. Sometimes I get a bit worn out, but I always get back into it. I am hoping to upgrade soon as 15g has quickly become too small!
 
If I am being honest, I enjoy the hobby but am somewhat indifferent even though I have had aquariums my entire life. I don’t not want one and likely will always have one but could live without for sure. I would not still be in the hobby if this required daily or evenly weekly attention. In fact, I could easily have somebody else take care of it and still enjoy it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new