Who makes this rockscape?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a rockscape in my 225 gal 60" 30" 30" I like this one because it seems to allow lots of flow. What do you all think of something like this? If this scape is sub optimal, is there a scape guide on r2r, because this is my first big tank and I'm going all sps, and I don't want to run into any problems due to poor scaping.

images (1).jpeg
 
I saw some things going around of a guy who makes scapes like this who isn't apart of tsa. And scapes similar to this have a bunch of frag holes. That's why I ask.
 
I understand it is a marco rock rockscape, however I remember seing someone who sold pre builds and had frag plugs holes pre drilled. I don't have hours to spend building a scape for myself and was wondering where I could purchase a pre built from.
 
Chandler rocks is one of the main guys I can think of. He and his wife make some incredible aquascapes using Marco Rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new