Who needs a reefer 170 lid (USA)

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,654
Reaction score
33,591
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Gen 1 reefer 170 had a seam fail so I scrapped it but I have a nice Clearview lid that I hate to see go to waste so I'd like to offer it to someone who could use it for the cost of shipping. Its a standard lid with no cut outs.
DM your zip and I'll get a shipping quote and let you know the cost. I'll follow the first come first served rule by order of contact. PayPal is the only online payment form I use and if you don't want to use family and friends I would ask you to add the fees to the amount so I'm not out of pocket.

PXL_20250607_215719775.jpg
 
Hey mate, that's really nice of you to offer. Would you consider shipping it to Australia? I'll cover the fees of course if it's not exorbitant. I wouldn't worry though if it's too much of a hassle
 
My Gen 1 reefer 170 had a seam fail so I scrapped it but I have a nice Clearview lid that I hate to see go to waste so I'd like to offer it to someone who could use it for the cost of shipping. Its a standard lid with no cut outs.
DM your zip and I'll get a shipping quote and let you know the cost. I'll follow the first come first served rule by order of contact. PayPal is the only online payment form I use and if you don't want to use family and friends I would ask you to add the fees to the amount so I'm not out of pocket.

PXL_20250607_215719775.jpg
Just saw this. I have the new 170 same size but I ordered the wrong one and it's like 2" short but I made it work.
Anyway I will pay shipping if it's still available.
DM me.
 
Hey mate, that's really nice of you to offer. Would you consider shipping it to Australia? I'll cover the fees of course if it's not exorbitant. I wouldn't worry though if it's too much of a hassle
Sorry but I'd rather not ship internationally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new