Who owns this forum?

k2-​

Active Member​

JoinedOct 7, 2020
Messages 223

does anyone actually read the first post before they give “WELCOME’s “ to a NOT new member?
Whale GIF
 
Definitely weird!
They were maybe wanting a job or one of them needed a r2r pen why Iam on the subject I could do with a r2r pen on this side of the pond. So really I need to speak to the boss as well lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new