Who PLAYS COD BLACK OPS 2 for PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm on Xbox, ghosts is coming out in a couple weeks. What is your k/d and preferred weapon and game mode. I play search and destroy, use all weapons but mostly ballistic knife and tomahawk, k/d is only 1.1 right now as it took me a few negative games to get the ballistic knife down. On average I go 9-7/3 in search though. My g/t is

Dr Barbalutis
 
I'm on Xbox, ghosts is coming out in a couple weeks. What is your k/d and preferred weapon and game mode. I play search and destroy, use all weapons but mostly ballistic knife and tomahawk, k/d is only 1.1 right now as it took me a few negative games to get the ballistic knife down. On average I go 9-7/3 in search though. My g/t is

Dr Barbalutis

i dont have xbox
 
Sold mine a while back when I got bored with it. Been thinking about buying another one to get ready for Ghosts on PS4!! But mine is DuffMcGruff007
 
Just sold my ps3 to put it down on my ps4 but my psn is scs_1TF1 if anyone wants to add me
 
Well get used to paying for psn when the ps4 comes out because you won't be able to play online without it.

-Kevin
 
oh yea! :) another state picked up :) i think i have to start deleteing some people have too many from my clan. You gonna be on Kev? I am about to meet up with reefingnoob right now.

Just added you.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new