Who PLAYS COD BLACK OPS 2 for PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had a conversation with a kid on xbox live who is going to become a military sniper and run around the battle field quick scoping.
 
I think I'm getting the itch to blast some fools

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
 
I play search and destroy, team death match both hardcore. Also play hardcore domination but only if there is a full team.

RunzIntoWallz is my gamer name
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new