Who PLAYS COD BLACK OPS 2 for PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
playstation..... even the name is outdated lol we need this thread for xbox!! then you guys can get your buts kicked by my 11yo son lol
 
Hey rob (handsome fella) are you gonna blast some fools

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
 
I can play tomorrow
But beginner, I stopped playing for a long time and just got back into it so I suck :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new