Who uses Ice cap bulbs (MH)

Zoalover34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
413
Reaction score
0
Location
Brimfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im about to order some new bulbs and was looking at their 14ks.. I haven't been able to find any reviews about these bulbs.. I know someone out there has to be using them! How do you like them, are they to blue, not blue enough?
 
I saw the 400watt 10oook driven on icecap ballast that are on that pet place large sps tank and was very impressed..... I HATE yellow 10000k bulbs but these were the whites bulbs i ever seen....if the other bulbs perform like these maybe we have a nice new bulb to try....
 
Tagging along...I currently use Helios 400 watt SE 20Ks and they are getting hard to get becasue of quality issues (Commodity Axis product), so I may be looking for a new brand come replacement time.
Dave
 
For the price of the SE bulb's you really can't touch Icecap.. The bulb im looking at is a 175watt 14k for 49.99!! Im going to buy them probly next weekend and I will post pics and everything
 
im useing the 400 watt de 20k very bright less blue then any other 20k i have used. Corals looking good growing well.


stan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new