Who uses reef breeders led

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishinizer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2 value fixtures 90% blue 75% white pulse ati blues
puhy6are.jpg

napa9yhe.jpg
 
It is on the blue side maybe a 16k look. I get great growth compared to my old halide set up and the color is good but i think it was a little better with halides
 
I'm running a 32 over my tank and I also peak at 45% blue and 15% white. When I went higher with the white my LPS were not happy.
 
I just added 3 value fixtures over my 155g tank. Anyone have a tank around this size? If so what percentage are you running your lights at?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new