Who will win - GSP vs Rhodactis?

Algae_Farmer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
64
Reaction score
90
Location
North Liberty
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, I have a rhodactis that finally divided in 2, but now GSP is encroaching. Curious who will win if I just let them go at it? If GSP then I guess I need to knock it back somehow... 20201122_131349.jpg
 
GSP for sure.

While the rodactis may win a battle or 2, the GSP will win the war. It will just smother it with how fast they can grow. That is there means of warefare, just super fast paced growing.
 
I agree with the others on the GSP. Never had a mushroom win a battle with GSP.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new