Whole Home Filtration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hydrahawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hydrahawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
101
Reaction score
26
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are about to move and we would like to get a whole home filtration system. Currently have one in our house but it is a single unit without adding salt. Would you guys recommend a system with or without adding the salt? I know I can get the water to my RO/DI before the filtration in case you guys are wondering.
 
.if you getting the units with the salt , my understanding is that the salt is pulled out and the a mount of salt is at a minimum . I have the similar unit and I run the RO DI unit with what I believe is not an issue . I check my water on the meter and it reads zero . If you have any questions call the company where you have the RO DI unit from . They should be able to help you to answer any questions you may have .
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new