Who's a paintball player?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd see how many paint ballers we had here on R2R. Show the guns you use! I use a WGP ORACLE as well as a tippmann A5. I play woodsball! How bout you?
 
Last edited:
picked up the empire axe a year ago. use to have the dye dm4. rather spend my money on coral then paint tho!
 
I'm a bit of an old school guy (but only 26) I have a few spyders as well. The higher end guns always need maintenance, the spyders have sat since I was 15 in a cabinet and I hooked one up and it had zero leaks and shot just fine.
 
I play all the time u run a planet eclipse Etha with a hk hopper and vforce mask....I play woodsball and speedball
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new