Who's eating who?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,695
Reaction score
8,908
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I noticed a snail halfway inside one of my acans eye. The weird thing is it looks like it pierced beside the mouth so that's what brought up "who's eating who".
u6ypydub.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new