Who's the aggressor? Foxface or Engineer goby

I think I've got a handle on what to do now thanks to this site and the thread I put on Facebook today. @Humblefish you write it up good and clear. I appreciate you man!

And you @joshkirkland83 ... you helped make my day off entertaining and clarified lots of questions I had.

Now If only working at the LFS paid better...
 
Not under control yet, but a game plan is in action.
 
I think I've got a handle on what to do now thanks to this site and the thread I put on Facebook today. @Humblefish you write it up good and clear. I appreciate you man!

And you @joshkirkland83 ... you helped make my day off entertaining and clarified lots of questions I had.

Now If only working at the LFS paid better...
I try man. Hit me up anytime you need anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new