Why are the avatars messed up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bayoureef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bayoureef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Location
Shreveport, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one getting large yellow frogspawn in everyone's avatar? It is so large it covers up much of the posts. It has been this way all day. I didn't see where anyone had commented about it.
 
Mine are fine but I have had that issue in the past.
 
New to me. Still seeing it?
 
You guys don't see this yellow frogspawn? It is in every thread on every post. It is covering the posts and making it impossible to read. I hate to clear the history and cookies on my iPad, because I will have to reset every password.

 
Everything is back to normal and I don't know why. At least I got a screen shot to prove I wasn't crazy.
 
Everything is back to normal and I don't know why. At least I got a screen shot to prove I wasn't crazy.

dude, we are all reefers, therefore, we are all crazy, or so my wife thinks LOL

all I see where my avatar should be is text saying " redtop03's avatar " LOL
 
and now for some reason, it is actually showing my avatar to me, it's been months since I've seen it LOL
 
On my new posts, all I see is a big X where the avatar should be. LOL! I see my avatar on older posts, though so all is good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new