Why can’t I keep a clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I too have zero luck with clams. Bought them at a swap meet and one lasted 3 months and another was history in 2 weeks. Have a 2.5 year old EVO 13G tank and replaced the light with a full adjustable reef light. blue @ 61, white @ 48, green and red to highlight coral but > 10
The fish didn't pick on maxima and I have no worms.
Alk=10.2
Calc=320
pH=7.83
temp=77

Was 320 calcium a typo?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new