Why can I post in selling or buying?

"To limit the amount of people just signing up to sell things here on reef2reef we have decided to limit selling to members that have at least 25 contributing posts and have been a member for at least 30 days. "
 
The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
Selling Rules:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115473/
 
You need to have at least 25 meaningful posts; you only have 16 currently. You have been a member since June 2nd.

There was a window after the XF upgrade in which the forum permissions were not set correctly; you may have been able to inadvertently post there during that time.
 
Just had the same question, This helps. I was under the impression it was a Time in community issue not a post related issue. thanks for the help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new