Why can I post in selling or buying?

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"To limit the amount of people just signing up to sell things here on reef2reef we have decided to limit selling to members that have at least 25 contributing posts and have been a member for at least 30 days. "

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
Selling Rules:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115473/

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to have at least 25 meaningful posts; you only have 16 currently. You have been a member since June 2nd.

There was a window after the XF upgrade in which the forum permissions were not set correctly; you may have been able to inadvertently post there during that time.

Slevin007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had the same question, This helps. I was under the impression it was a Time in community issue not a post related issue. thanks for the help.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back